#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Post of the Year...and Happy 101

Herding Cats tagged me as a blogger that brightens her day. Hey, hey I have a blog friend ;) As a result, I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and tag 10 bloggers that brighten my day.

Because I'm busy driving home from Oklahoma today, I'm posting this instead of a recipe. Have no fear though, I'll be back in 2010 with lots of yummy eats!

So here goes...

10 Things that Make Me Happy
1. RUNNING--as I'm slowly returning from injury, every run is a blessing that I don't take for granted. Running is my sanity, seriously.
2. NOT having to set the alarm clock. Even if I wake up early on my own, its better than being awoken by the alarm!
3. McDonalds ice cream cones--heaven. You must try if you haven't ever!
4. Watching my siblings play basketball. They're better than I ever was and I tear up I'm so proud (lame, I know...just wait til I have my own kids!)
5. Warmth! As someone who is always always cold, I appreciate when I enter a house, store, restaurant, etc. and it is actually WARM (to my standards)
6. Sundays. I love Sundays because we rarely have plans beyond church and the hours always seem to pass slowly.
7. Family vacations. Ha, and vacations in general. Some of my fondest memories are of my family on vacation and our various adventures.
8. Curling up under a warm blanket (see no. 5), often on a Sunday afternoon (see no. 6), and reading a good book. In conjunction with that, going to the library and picking out library books makes me happy :)
9. Making a new recipe and finding out it's WAY better than anticipated (case in point)
10. Ryan. Last, but certainly not least! I am truly blessed to have such an awesome hubby. He puts up with a lot, I'm not always easy to live with! It's nice to have someone who is always on your side and always loving you, even in your less-than-finer moments!

And now, I tag the following 10 blogs...


Happy New Year's Eve!! :)